Saturday, March 27, 2010

Waiting....waiting.... and more waiting......

Well, here we go again. March has always been one of our hardest months. Its a combination of her getting one year older and the change of winter to spring. She always gets sick in March and sometimes I find myself holding my breath that we make it through the month without a hospitalization.

So here we go again. She now has "pre-pneumonia". We had to take her on Friday to get x-rays of her chest so that they could be sent to UVA. But, no one has called us back. Yesterday, my nerves were such a mess I couldn't even eat. Today, I decided that since she is acting better, then we mind as well make the most of it ande headed to the mall. Now, she is in her crib coughing. Ugh, I guess I screwed this one up.

Hopefully, on Monday someone will call us back and let us know how her lungs are. I am still trying to figure out the mystery of why the hospital closes but the sickness doesn't....hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment