Friday, April 29, 2011

Your Not Being Nice

The hitting venture still continues. Each morning, somewhere along our morning routine, I get hit. Sometimes, it is just a tap and sometimes it is an all out explosion of hitting. Yesterday, Marissa took both hands and hit me on both sides of my cheek. Today, it was just a small tap on my waist. Each morning, I get hit. I have tried many tactics, tricks, games and bribes. But, to no avail. So, I am going to try and take another spin on this hitting thing- "your not being nice".

I have decided that if she is not nice to me, by hitting me, then I won't be nice to her and take away some of her many things. Okay, so your thinking, "you haven't taken away stuff before?". Aahhh, but I have. Only to give them back a day or two later with no improvement. So this time, I'm going to add another level of my disappointment with her actions. I know, I know, this is not going to work either.......

So, Mother's Day is next Sunday. She loves to give gifts. So, now I am suggesting that she give me the "gift of no hitting". My husband likes this idea because then he doesn't have to go and buy anything (although, I am saving this one up for a new car). The count down is on.... 7 more days until "Mother's Day" when hitting will cease in this house. (Got my fingers crossed).

No comments:

Post a Comment